Windows 8 - Can't log into computer?

LA BlackCathe

Reputable
Jan 9, 2015
I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series with Windows 8.
I got into msconfig and disabled all startups (of course, there's some that won't be disabled) because I was trying to solve a problem with one of my games crashing at launch (SP: Stick of Truth) and afterwards, I restarted my computer, and it had taken me to the log in screen as normal, asked for my PIN as normal, but once I input it (correctly, might I add), it just takes me back to the account selection screen, to where I pick the account I want to log into, enter PIN, and it's just an endless loop.
I can log into my other account, the one I don't have a PIN with, just a normal password, but it won't let me use msconfig to return everything to normal, because it asks for the password to my "administrative" account, to which I don't know because my dad set up the computer, I only know the PIN.
So my question is: Is there a way I can get Windows to startup normally upon reboot, so it'll let me enter my PIN and log into the main account? Please? I'm not a techy, so this is probably the reason I got myself into this mess.
--RESOLVED--
Thanks for reading my question if you did! I actually sifted through about 15 or so pages of passwords and found out the administrative password and was able to get into msconfig and restore changes, to which my computer was able to reconnect to my network upon reboot and let me log in using my PIN. I'm so relieved lol, I sort of panicked and ran here first, but thanks anyways!