Windows 8 clean install

kodaka

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
Hello,
Can anyone suggest how to get the drivers to clean install Windows 8 on a new, owner built computer? ASUS MB, 8 core processor etc., etc., ....

kodaka

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
Thanks to all for the suggestions offered. I did well in downloading VUZE and going to kat.ph to dl an 8 that had the drivers I needed. It helped with installing my bought and registered OS without having to install a bootleg copy. I now have an awesomely up and running Ultra Gladiator containing an Asus MB, AMDFX 8 core processor, with a huge heat sink and fan, and 2T HD. Forgive my excitement, but I hadn't built one of my own in about 10 years and I am so stoked! 5 fans and blue lights shining through the side panel - this is the stuff future dreams start with.
Kodaka Tanaka

kodaka

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

Sadly enough, it was all about Windows, not the motherboard. As much as one pays for a new OS, it seems it should come complete, but Master Gates has other ideas; mostly on how to nickle and dime us to death. I am happy to say my new machine is up and running perfectly. Jeeze! it is beautiful!