Windows 8 completely freezes

Wassem Aldibbini

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013
Hello people.
i got Windows 8 pro 64bit, it was working fine before 3 months ago "when i formatted and reinstalled the windows".
but suddenly, this week, the whole computer freezes randomly, Mouse/keyboard/Harddrive led, i waited 10 minutes,, did not response, tried to press the Restart button, did not restart also, tried to hold the Power button for 7 seconds, did not response too, i just unplugged the power cable to turn it off.
Don't know what is the problem. could you help me :s?

Wassem Aldibbini

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013

Yes, using Kaspersky pure 3.0.

Hardrivertune and Memory test completed successfully, no errors found.

**Edit: also the Intel Motherboard booting up sometimes get stuck "when restart/turn computer on"
http://ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/images/art_prowse_flashbios/elementLinks/FTB-Fig02.JPG
and the Harddisk led also get stuck.
so i have to keep restarting the computer through "ctrl+Alt+del" till the motherboard boot up pass to windows.

Wassem Aldibbini

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013

CPU: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 550 @ 3.20GHz, 3192 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

MOBO: Intel DH55TC__
RAM: 4.00GM DDR3, Kingston.
Power supply: Don't know it model, not specified on the System Information or even in the sticker beside the psu.

Wassem Aldibbini

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013

its not freezing all the time to say its Psu issue.
in some actions or proccesses it freezes.
sometimes when i open a game called "Counter-Strike",, and sometimes when i extract a ZIPed folder or file... sometimes when i shut the pc down.
i tried to get a dumb file, but it did not record any error, maybe because the whole motherboard freezed...
i refreshed my Windows. the same issue.
is it a RAM
problem? the Memory scan did not detect any problem.

Wassem Aldibbini

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013
i got a GPU "nVidia GeForce GT 610 2GB DDR3.
While iam surfing Tomshardware forum about this issue. i found a post from a "Graphic cards Expert". saying that the completely system freeze almost back to the GPU.
if so. what shall i do with it?

Wassem Aldibbini

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013

no, i have the graphic card since 6 months. and i bought the Pc before 8 months ago. everything was going perfictly.
i found the Psu model.. : SM ATX-300T

Wassem Aldibbini

Honorable
Jun 9, 2013
http://i40.tinypic.com/sz7qfl.jpg
this is my PSU.

bro. i did not add any hardwares to the system to have this problem. as i said. it was working great, something happened in the system or the windows, not detectable?
+I forgot to add this.
when the system freeze. and restart it by unplugging the power cable and replug it, and then start the windows, a message says "Preparing to configure new updates . Please wait 0%" for seconds then continue to the user screen "login to the windows 8 account"