Windows 8 snaps to full screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

beeding

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
When I move a window to the top of my screen, it just automatically turns into fullscreen in windows 8... how do i remove this

Solution
You can disable snap in Windows 8 the same as in Windows 7. The checkbox is titled Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen and it is located under the Make it easier to manage windows category of the Make the mouse easier to use page of the Ease of Access Center, which is located in the Control Panel. There is a quick video walkthrough available here on Microsoft Support.

You can easily access the Control Panel by right clicking in the lower left corner of the screen, where you would launch the Start Screen and selecting Control Panel from the resulting menu of administrative tools.

WinOutreach2

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2011
You can disable snap in Windows 8 the same as in Windows 7. The checkbox is titled Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen and it is located under the Make it easier to manage windows category of the Make the mouse easier to use page of the Ease of Access Center, which is located in the Control Panel. There is a quick video walkthrough available here on Microsoft Support.

You can easily access the Control Panel by right clicking in the lower left corner of the screen, where you would launch the Start Screen and selecting Control Panel from the resulting menu of administrative tools.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.