Windows 8 Store Cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.

cercuitspark

Honorable
Oct 12, 2012
[citation][nom]edlivian[/nom]wow, now these devices are going to start selling[/citation]

They have already sold 40 million...

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]ushyperion[/nom]Now that's what i like to hear.[/citation]

As a programmer who created those products and needs to put food on the table, that's what I don't want to hear.

G

[citation][nom]A Bad Day[/nom]As a programmer who created those products and needs to put food on the table, that's what I don't want to hear.[/citation]

Bru I feel your Pain, which is why I moved from content Creation to Technical. My business now mostly deals in hardware and Websites.

G

People have been able to download free Pirated Android Apps and iOS apps for some time. So this isn't that shocking...

I don't advise doing that it's not nice. Let the "Devlopers, Devlopers, Devlopers" feed their families yo.

emjayy

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
[citation][nom]cercuitspark[/nom]They have already sold 40 million...[/citation]

Um, no. They sold 40 million Windows 8 licenses to manufacturers who are currently making devices that will be sold running Windows 8 by default. The vast majority of those Windows 8 devices have yet to be sold to consumers.

AndrewMD

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2008
[citation][nom]emjayy[/nom]Um, no. They sold 40 million Windows 8 licenses to manufacturers who are currently making devices that will be sold running Windows 8 by default. The vast majority of those Windows 8 devices have yet to be sold to consumers.[/citation]

Umm, 40 million licenses are still 40 million licenses, manufactures like myself do not get the software codes for free.....

Thank you.

G

Good luck OEMs selling me any PC that comes with windows 8 pre-installed, better start offering windows 7, or your sales are going to be slow! M$ is not getting that app store OS on my hardware!

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
Let's see...I can pirate Window 8 Store apps, iOS apps, Android apps, Xbox 360 games, BluRay movies, DVDs, MP3s, and just about everything else. There's very little out there that cannot be pirated. I predict Microsoft will remain quiet on this for a bit longer. They have to walk this fine line of protecting their devs but also increasing the mind share and market share of their Metro apps. They desperately need and want both right now.

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]emjayy[/nom]Um, no. They sold 40 million Windows 8 licenses to manufacturers who are currently making devices that will be sold running Windows 8 by default. The vast majority of those Windows 8 devices have yet to be sold to consumers.[/citation]But the vendors have an idea how much they're going to sell and base their purchases on that. It might undersell by a percentage, but nothing too significant. Selling below quota usually means more competitive pricing anyway.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]AndrewMD[/nom]Umm, 40 million licenses are still 40 million licenses, manufactures like myself do not get the software codes for free..... Thank you.[/citation]

And if they don't get sold, no more licenses and no more money for Microsoft.

G

So fitting... A store with broken windows so people can help themselves. :D

amj2008

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
There are criminals who find it a sport to destroy things, now that we can afford it and they abuse it....

Those people belong behind bars.......

akula2

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2009
It has destined to happen because Windows are very jealous with Apple's model. Don't believe that? MS managers agreed in front of me! Coming to Windows 8, they played hard ball to 'market' this OS. Why should I dump my 100+ Windows 7 Pro so soon? I told them that I'm in talk with like-minded people (who feel betrayed) seeking for a class action suit against MS for dumping Win 7 Service Pack 2, forcing the Customers to migrate, plus I've problem with the Windows 8 EULA terms.

G

Most EULA terms suck. Ever read one? Because of EULAs, we mostly rent s/w. We use s/w w/o warranty. If it crashes and you lose data, that's your bad luck. No warranty. That doesn't happen with other products: if a light bulb breaks in your hand as you're screwing it into a lamp and lacerates your hand, you can sue GE or Philips and they'll make it good in various ways. It is time we demanded this type of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.