My Norton says I have to verify that my windows account is not restricted.
How do I do that? TIA

--
karenr

Hi Karen,

Norton most likely needs to be run in an account with administrator
rights.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

karenr wrote:
> My Norton says I have to verify that my windows account
> is not restricted. How do I do that? TIA

Yeah, I know that, what I don't know is how to verify that my account is not
restricted. I am the administrator.