Windows at 100% Usage ( Not fixable with normal methods)

Mememe_1

Commendable
Jun 27, 2016
I tried all the solutions / guides for fixing the 100% usage but now I suspect that the problem is not with the windows but rather with the HDD,

My specs :
i5 4460
sapphire radeon r9 380x
8 gigs of ram (G.Skill)
600W PSU
H81M-K asus motherboard

-----------------------------
The problem - My computer boots very slowly and it lags in the startup menu ( Where u put ur PW) But it is to be expected since I dont have an SDD
When I go into desktop the mouse is stuck and its loading ( has the refresh Icon) it takes up to 2 mins for me to be able to start working on the PC - during this period the Disk Usage is stuck at 98-100% after these to mins it goes down to 0-8% When I start ANYTHING on the PC be it a Folder , Skype , a game or THE TASK MANAGER ITSELF - My Usage will IMMIDIATLY rise to 100 Precent , If its something light like a folder it'll take 10 secs for it to be usable , If its a game or skype steam etc It takes up to a minute for it to stop lagging and start responding - This also affects performance in games . The disc usage also affects other things in the PC such as GPU CPU and Memory - GPU heats up real fast and real high even in idle mode ( up to 60 DEGREES C ) and 90 degrees C in games when I lunch anything on my PC or even do nothing the CPU usage rises up to 20-70% and memory usage even goes up to 90% ( When NOTHING is running ) Even the slightest background operation such as anti virus scan gets the thing going.
-
I'm out of Idea's I tried everything , Re Installed drivers , inserted commands into windows , Disable and enabled stuff , Nothing fixes the problem.

- I will upload a YT video of the problem , I'll add it to this thread later.
-I'm going to try to Format the windows through win10 format thingy - I will do it tommorow after I get some answers.

Thank you for the help ,
Alex

Edit :
I hope u can endure some background noise and my crippling English-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-F2f-BrMdE&feature=youtu.be

Edit 2:
What is going on?
http://prntscr.com/blyb7r

Solution
I had the same problem on my win 10 pro pc
It is just a bug in latest update of windows 10
Cause---While device resets can be caused by a varying number of factors, we are aware of issues with some Advanced Host Controller Interface PCI-Express(AHCI PCIe) models that causes these symptoms in Windows 10 when running with the inbox StorAHCI.sys driver. Due to a firmware bug, the Solid-state drive (SSD) does not properly complete input/output when Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI) mode is enabled. As a result, the Windows storage stack attempts to reset the device after waiting on unresponsive reads or writes for a period of time.

Found solution in given link
https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/kb/3083595
G

is your computer FULLY compatible with windows 10? have you checked for any system or even hardware malfunction? try installing windows 7 for example, or 8 and see if the problem persists. if it does not, than probably your windows 10 was malfunctioning. try wiping the HDD, get a tool to check for errors on the HDD. yumi is a program that let's you install lot's of OS and many tools inside a pen drive /USB stick (as you prefer to say, it's the same). my computer got slow when I format it a while ago, and that snail-like speed was caused by errors on my HDD. formatting, installing/uninstalling programs, deleting/pasting files... everything can cause errors on the HDD. if it's errors you are lucky you didin't got any on the boot clusters, otherwise your computer won't boot anymore and will loop on "restoring windows 10". was what happened to me.
so, download yumi, search for some program to check for errors on the HDD; a ISO of windows 7/8 and 10 if you want to try installing it again. follow the steps on yumi and get everything inside that pen drive. restart the PC, select th pen drive on the boot order > tool to check errors and let it run, it may take lot's of hours, depending on the size of the HDD. what you described seems to look-like the problem I had, so I am assuming it's HDD errors, but it does not really mean it is.

Mememe_1

Commendable
Jun 27, 2016
I am positive that my PC is compatible with win10 , atleast hardware-wise - I'm not much of a computer person , I do not mess with codes , use complicated programs , I try to follow steps but my limit English dictionary holds me from being able to run different programs that might harm my PC if used incorrectly - I will try to find a program to test if I do have a problem with my HDD , I will also Format my windows , and if the problems come back after I reboot , I will assume that the HDD might be broken, I will check out the yumi program , If its easy enough for me to use , I will try to run these tests.

G

if your english vocabulary is not that good and you won't know what you're doing, don't try to do this! it's better to spend some money on a IT technician than harming all your HDD or even other hardware! from my experience, it takes a day to put your computer in place. a 250GB HDD takes an entire morning to check for errors and than it takes all the afternoon to install windows, updated it, install some drivers if needed and install some basic programs like browsers and office suites. despite I know how to do it, I preferred to take my computer to the IT guy, because if something happens, it's his responsibility, not yours. AND, he has, or should have, around 10GB of tools to check for malfunctioning hardware for example...

Mememe_1

Commendable
Jun 27, 2016
I tried to use HDDScan , according to the "S.M.A.R.T" search everything is alright , although I couldnt understand how to use the read/verify scans.
Hopefully today by noon I'll convince myself to format , It might be malfunctioning due to certain programs working incorrectly so I'll do a complete reset of everything , Its a pain in the a*s.

Antharax42

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
I had the same problem on my win 10 pro pc
It is just a bug in latest update of windows 10
Cause---While device resets can be caused by a varying number of factors, we are aware of issues with some Advanced Host Controller Interface PCI-Express(AHCI PCIe) models that causes these symptoms in Windows 10 when running with the inbox StorAHCI.sys driver. Due to a firmware bug, the Solid-state drive (SSD) does not properly complete input/output when Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI) mode is enabled. As a result, the Windows storage stack attempts to reset the device after waiting on unresponsive reads or writes for a period of time.

Found solution in given link
https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/kb/3083595

Solution