windows auto-maximize when i try to drag them - not aero-snap or displayfusion

Pierce_2

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Whenever i try to drag a window it turns transparent and a big green one appears and the screen is bordered with a green line. As soon as i release the window it auto-maximizes - without touching it to a side or corner of the screen. I've tried disabling aero-snap which didn't work and i only have one monitor so i don't have displayfusion. How can i get rid of this?

Solution
Solved it in case anyone ever has this problem. Go to Ease of Access Centre, then to " make it easier to focus on tasks". At the bottom is "Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen". For me this was deselected. Select it, apply setting, then deselect it and apply setting again. Problem solved hopefully

Pierce_2

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Solved it in case anyone ever has this problem. Go to Ease of Access Centre, then to " make it easier to focus on tasks". At the bottom is "Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen". For me this was deselected. Select it, apply setting, then deselect it and apply setting again. Problem solved hopefully

Solution