Question Windows automatically starts random program

Feb 4, 2021
So, over the last few month my pc keep on starting random program when I press certain key almost everytime and the executed programs change almost once a week.Right now, if I pressed the R mouse button,the Microsoft installer got executed to install Nero express...

Any sort of help?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Where did you source your installer for the OS? What version of Windows 10 are you on? You might want to use Malwarebytes and do a thorough scan of all your drives on your platform.

Feb 4, 2021
Im using win7 Pro SP2,
The Nero Installer is located on C:/Windows/Installer/NeroExpress.exe_81A8FD91A6494AD5B4998149EAAC7E7C.exe

MJS WARLORD

Reputable
Jul 3, 2016
did you by any chance get nero installer free with something , i once used a free version that came with an external re-writter , i got rid of it because it caused me all sorts of problems.

Feb 4, 2021
did you by any chance get nero installer free with something , i once used a free version that came with an external re-writter , i got rid of it because it caused me all sorts of problems.
Yes, I got it with an LIteon External Dvd rewriter but I got it uninstalled already

ASK THE COMMUNITY