[SOLVED] windows boot issu and random shutdown but still on along with loss of screen and mouse and key board going off

LUCKY7SON

Prominent
Feb 26, 2019
windows says reboot and select proper boot device the only way i can cet back into windows is under windows boot manager but windows only stays up for abit then my screen says no signal and my mouse and keyboard go dead
I have used boot maneger a few times but now I don't even get back into windows I only loos screen and keyboard sooner I think the Issus is progressing its self like its smart or something plees help and sorry for crap spelling im kinda freaking out because computers is not something I have a hard time fixing

I kow my windows is still on the hdd I have tried everything even temporarily using another hdd but same thing

also my motherboard is a dual bios and the chip is unlocked but I didn't screw anything ins bios I couldn't fix I look up all the stuff before I touch anything and its basically at stock settings

Solution
check your power mgmt settings, probably need to uncheck "allow windows to shut device to save power" for USB 3.0 and mouse/keyboard devices. Also check the suspend and C6 states. They may not play nice with older PSUs.

windows says reboot and select proper boot device the only way i can cet back into windows is under windows boot manager but windows only stays up for abit then my screen says no signal and my mouse and keyboard go dead
I have used boot maneger a few times but now I don't even get back into windows I only loos screen and keyboard sooner I think the Issus is progressing its self like its smart or something plees help and sorry for crap spelling im kinda freaking out because computers is not something I have a...

LUCKY7SON

Prominent
Feb 26, 2019
help is wonted servilely

amd a series

4 core 3.80ghz with I think a 4.00ghz clock

I have a cx550 power supply

and a NVidia GeForce gta 1050
and a gigabyte ga-f2a85xm-d3h motherboard

and like 20gb of ram iv hade the build like this for like half a year if tried changing lots of hardware but nothing changes
also its in a Roswell thor case

check your power mgmt settings, probably need to uncheck "allow windows to shut device to save power" for USB 3.0 and mouse/keyboard devices. Also check the suspend and C6 states. They may not play nice with older PSUs.

I have used boot maneger a few times but now I don't even get back into windows I only loos screen and keyboard sooner I think the Issus is progressing its self like its smart or something plees help and sorry for crap spelling im kinda freaking out because computers is not something I have a hard time fixing

I kow my windows is still on the hdd I have tried everything even temporarily using another hdd but same thing

also my motherboard is a dual bios and the chip is unlocked but I didn't screw anything ins bios I couldn't fix I look up all the stuff before I touch anything and its basically at stock settings

Solution