Windows Boot Issue

May 21, 2018
Hey y’all.
I recently decided to build my first PC, awesome move and I love everything about it, except one issue.
Whenever my computer turns on, or restarts, it always boots from the BIOS, 10 times out of 10, before booting windows 10 from my ssd. This then requires me to override boot Windows from my SDD within the bios. When I first booted windows from my computer, I had the HDD (barracuda 2TB) disconnected, and only my SSD (WD Blue 240gb) connected. I have all of my boot priorities in order, SSD prioritized at #1. This has been a nerve wrecking issue that no one seems to have experienced before. Please ask for screenshots if needed. My motherboard is an Asus ROG Strix b350 f-gaming, cpu is Ryzen 5 1600X, gpu is zotac 1070ti mini. I can provide any additional info about the computer if needed to solve the issue (just ask), and I would greatly appreciate any advice given, thank you so much!

May 21, 2018
Could you elaborate? I’m still new to this. Windows still runs fine when I override boot from UEFI, but it still takes me to the UEFI to do so each time the computer starts.