Apr 4, 2021
My tuf gaming x570 plus wifi with a Ryzen 5 2600x will not take my windows boot from my usb. I have tried switching my ram and placing the usb in another computer to boot from it. When placing it in another computer it loads successfully. I even tried putting windows on the ssd on another computer and throwing it into the computer and it does not work. I flashed the bios to the newest version of the bios but not the beta version. I get it to bios and load the boot loader and after it says tuf gaming and some times I getting a spinning circle but the circle just keeps spinning.I was thinking maybe my bios is set up wrong. ive tried it in uefi and legacy boot and neither works even using the same settings as the computer I used to put windows on did not work. Also tried disabling and enabling CSM. Any suggestions??

Solution
did you try resetting the CMOS? there are 2 pins on board that need to be shorted for 3 - 5 seconds using a suitable metallic object like a small screw driver to reset CMOS

Try removing all HDD/SSDs. Just load windows without any storage drive and see if it goes past the logo and spinning circles.

Try another USB.

Try another version of Windows 10.
My tuf gaming x570 plus wifi with a Ryzen 5 2600x will not take my windows boot from my usb. I have tried switching my ram and placing the usb in another computer to boot from it. When placing it in another computer it loads successfully. I even tried putting windows on the ssd on another computer and throwing it into the computer and it does not work. I flashed the bios to the newest version of the bios but not the beta version. I get it to bios and load the boot loader and after it says tuf gaming and some times I getting a spinning circle but the circle just keeps spinning.I was thinking maybe my bios is set up wrong. ive tried it in uefi and legacy boot and neither works even using the same settings as the computer I used to put windows on did not work. Also tried disabling and enabling CSM. Any suggestions??
Which Windows ? If W7 it needs some drivers to be preinstalled.

By going to the Microsoft website and downloading the windows boot manager tool, I used the usb option and the iso by using Rufus on the iso one though and neither worked.
Download Windows using Media Creation Tool https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6734-windows-10-installation-tool.html let it make bootable USB with installation files in proper format.
For W10, Rufus and such are not needed, it's enough to to get and open ISO and copy contents to a USB formatted to MBR/Fat32.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Apr 4, 2021
Download Windows using Media Creation Tool https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6734-windows-10-installation-tool.html let it make bootable USB with installation files in proper format.
For W10, Rufus and such are not needed, it's enough to to get and open ISO and copy contents to a USB formatted to MBR/Fat32.

After installing the windows boot manager and booting from the flash drive I created I get what’s on the Picture every time. I even tried resetting everything to factory and putting it in uefi and legacy mode

ravin_29

Commendable
Mar 24, 2019
did you try resetting the CMOS? there are 2 pins on board that need to be shorted for 3 - 5 seconds using a suitable metallic object like a small screw driver to reset CMOS

Try removing all HDD/SSDs. Just load windows without any storage drive and see if it goes past the logo and spinning circles.

Try another USB.

Try another version of Windows 10.

Last edited:
Solution