Windows Boot Manager Screen Double Loop Boot and SSD Clone Issues

thorrrr

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2004
HI Guys
I will try not to bore you to death just background really.
Upgraded my WHS 2011 Server to keep pace with today's media and stop buffering my multi-streaming with Plex.
First, I replaced my i3 CPU with an i7-2700k had my first issue PC would not boot until I started removing RAM sticks. I finally got it to work with both stick this morning but had to put them in bays 2 & $ to work. But Pc picking them up when I checked with Speccy.
I then went on to swap my old HDD with an SSD I used Macuirim Reflect to clone. I have now hit another issue I can get into my O/S but the boot up is screwed up.
This is what I get a fast ticking sound then I get the double boot into Windows Boot Manager screen asking me to select the correct O/S. Only one O/S listed I select it and I boot directly into WHS 2011 with no issues. But I cannot get a clean boot always the double boot into Window Boot Manager Screen with a fast clicking sound.!!! I have tried with the old HDD and I get the same error so not sure if the cloning has done this or the CPU change.
Also checking the health of my other HDD as the server says one is overheating.
Please note the server was 100% healthy before and has been for years. My tinkering with the upgrade has caused it to get upset.
So on a sliding scale of importance, i need help with the following.
Stop the Windows Boot Manger keep popping up
What's is the fast clicking sound that is making the PC double boot? 3 Why are the Memory Slots 1,3 not happy with sticks in them when they have been for years.
Please help
Spec 1. OS Windows WHS 2011 2. Intel Core i7 2700K @ 3.50GHzSandy Bridge 32nm Technology 3. Motherboard Gigabyte GA-H67MA-USB3-B3 Intel H67 Socket 1155 8 Channel HD Audio mATX Motherbaord • Chipset Intel® H67 Express Chipset • Intel Core i7 i5 and i3 LGA1155 package • 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory • Dual channel memory architecture • Support for DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz memory modules • Support for non-ECC memory modules 4. Case Coolermaster Elite 330 Black Mid Tower Case • M/B Tytpe microATX or ATX • 3.5" Drive Bays 1 (exposed), 5 (hidden) • Expansion Slots 7 • Power Suply Standard ATX PS2 5. Power Supply Coolermaster Elite Power 500W Fully Wired Efficient Power Supply Memory Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz Memory Kit Unbuffered CL9