Question Windows boot problem + crashing when gaming?

Dec 26, 2019
Hey all

I'm having issues with a newly built PC. I can't seem to figure out what the problem is or even narrow down the issues. About a couple weeks ago I was having no issues, PC was running fine up until last week when I played COD. I mean I've been able to run COD previously, but ever since the last patch my computer has just been crashing, freezing, and sometimes giving me the BSOD. I tried to play another game (Forgot what is was called) and at the main menu it crashed and gave me a fatal error. Last night I did a stress test for about 5-8 min. and my CPU temp got up to 60 degrees and the whole computer just crashed. I restarted it after and left it on the entire night only because I was downloading some games on steam and when I got up this morning I had another error with something about Windows not starting up properly, advanced repair to fix windows.

BSOD errors i'm getting are:
"SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"
“CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT”
"MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION"

I tried switching RAM sticks by putting them into the other slots and it made my PC worse so I put them back. I have an AIO cooler and i'm not sure if it's working or not (Don't hear any noises but a slight vibration in the pump itself). I'm getting 30-32 degrees at idle for the CPU. Could it be a bad m.2 drive? RAM? AIO Cooler? PSU? Motherboard?

All drivers are up to date and the BIOS is up to the latest version which is F9? for Gigabyte. I've also ran memtest and no errors.

My specs.
intel i7 9700k
Gigabyte z390 Aorus Ultra
Deepcool castle 360ex AIO
Sabrent 256 GB Rocket NVMe m.2 for boot
G.Skill TridentZ 16GB (2x8) RAM 3200 Mhz
Team Group T-force 1TB ssd
Thermaltake 850w 80+ Gold
EVGA 2070 Super XC Ultra +