[SOLVED] Windows boot usb not working. please help

May 8, 2021
So for christmas last year I got to build my own gaming pc, and just recently I have completed it. However, I have been having some issues with setting it up.
When I plug the usb drive into my pc and enter the BIOS, two boot options appear for it, it appears as a generic drive, and as generic drive partition 1. Nothing happens with the latter, but with the former it just shows me a static windows logo with no buffer or anything. I have tried leaving it for hours but I have yet to find a different outcome. I have tried reimaging windows onto the drive, using 3rd party software, and doing it manually on both the same drive and another, yet the problem persists. If anybody has any experience with an issue like this or can help at all it would be much appreciated.

Specs:
gigabyte aorus b550 elite v2
amd ryzen 9 5900x
msi gtx 970 (substitute until i can get a 3080)
samsung 980 pro
seagate 2tb hdd (the one everyone gets)
4x8gb 3600mhz c18 corsair vengeance rgb pro
nzxt kraken x53
coolermaster masterwatt 750

Solution
The first thing would be how and where did you create the installer USB?

The other would be to point out to only put that USB that you created over on Microsoft's 'tool' (cough) into one of the rear USB 2 ports.
May 8, 2021
The first thing would be how and where did you create the installer USB?

The other would be to point out to only put that USB that you created over on Microsoft's 'tool' (cough) into one of the rear USB 2 ports.
Well i used my dad's workstation, because it's the only working windows computer in the house. I have only used that computer to make an installer USB, and it's worked before with my sisters computer. I could ask a friend to use theirs, though.

As for using the usb 2.0 port on the rear IO, I didn't know that it could make a difference, but I don't think that was the problem because the same thing keeps happening.

May 8, 2021
Looking at the manual indicates this mobo may require a BIOS update from F1 to F10 for the 5900X to work. It has Q flash so you can update that without a CPU or memory installed. Check your manual.
Have you done this?
i have tried to do this but nowhere on their websit is there a BIOS download. Every single page that mentions it just says "download the BIOS" but never says where.

May 8, 2021
Looking at the manual indicates this mobo may require a BIOS update from F1 to F10 for the 5900X to work. It has Q flash so you can update that without a CPU or memory installed. Check your manual.
Have you done this?
now i have updated the bios and the windows install program is running, but when it actually starts installing onto my drive it gives me a blue screen and the error "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAIL" I've checked online and all of the fixes involve downloading something or reinstalling drivers on the system, but im only just now installing it. Do you have any idea what i should do?
I can enter repair mode