Question Windows boots but no display

Oct 20, 2019
Hi guys,my PC doesn't have display after cleaning.The first time it displayed to the windows 10 loading screen then I restarted and just a black screen appears not even bios appears.I thought that its the GPU so I accidentally fried it with a screwdriver,but my friend borrowed me a GPU and I'm having the same problem.I reset the cmos but still no luck.I plugged in my case speaker and I'm getting 1 long beep 3 short beeps then pause and then 1 short beep again.I have speakers plugged in and I hear windows booting but I cant see anything please help

Aug 12, 2019
Hi guys,my PC doesn't have display after cleaning.The first time it displayed to the windows 10 loading screen then I restarted and just a black screen appears not even bios appears.I thought that its the GPU so I accidentally fried it with a screwdriver,but my friend borrowed me a GPU and I'm having the same problem.I reset the cmos but still no luck.I plugged in my case speaker and I'm getting 1 long beep 3 short beeps then pause and then 1 short beep again.I have speakers plugged in and I hear windows booting but I cant see anything please help
Try checking what motherboard u have (msi, gigabyte etc.) and check beep codes

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Oct 20, 2019
dust cleaning and it was powered on,i tried to see if the gpu fan spin and accidentally touched the screwdriver to the gpu while trying to put pick up the side panel with my other hand

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS