Windows BSOD Mostly When Playing Games

kpro998

Reputable
Feb 12, 2016
I assume this is the right place to post this, sorry if it is not.

A couple months ago I built a new PC and have been getting many problems with it. I got it working for a while but now it is breaking again. I am only able to play 1 of my games without my computer getting a BSOD. The BSOD erros I get are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY, and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. All caused by the driver ntoskrnl.exe.I have replaced the Motherboard/CPU/RAM/1GPU and have tested the RAM with memtest86 for over 10 hours. I have also checked my windows for corrupt files and have none. The only thing I can think of left to do is replace the CPU but it would be hard for me to replace at the moment, so I am asking you guys for help. I have uploaded some files I think you will need to help me here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4DG2rIM041kWWlvUHlKVkhHSjQ

Thanks for your help.

Glahoon

Reputable
Jan 16, 2016
I was having a similar problem with my PC ended up having to get the graphics drivers and a bios update from the manufactures websites as opposed to using the disk or auto update tools that came with the hardware. Maybe a similar problem for you?

TRENDING THREADS