[SOLVED] Windows BSOD problem

Feb 1, 2019
So few days ago my win 10 randomly started giving me BSODs out of no where. The message was IRQL LESS OR EQUAL. Sometimes the bsod would appear shattered so I could not read the message. I did not install anything about that time but i still tried to recover it from last working build but during that it also kept crashing. I had only 2gb pendrive so I wanted to install Ubuntu to have some temporary system. I made the bootable disk in rufus and botted it. The installation would freeze few seconds after I booted it. I disabled fastboot in the bios and I could get to proper menu for all the installation. I choosed the windows disc and formatted it with Ubuntu. After that system would start to install/copy files and then freeze.
I also used option of using Ubuntu without installing and I could use the system as i wanted but when ever I openned Firefox system would freeze.
Today I got new pendrive from my brother and I made it bootable (windows 10,64bits)using
Media creation tool. When i booted it I saw windows logo and then it would bsod with the same message as before - irql less or equal. I enabled fast boot and was able to get to proper installation menu. I did format the disc again and while installation it would bsod at about 1-2 % with the same error. Sometimes also shattered.
I have 6gb ram. One stick of 4gb and one with 2gb. I tried booting system with only one at a time but i would still crash. I also tried booting it on my second data disc but it would also bsod but at about 10%. Beside the irql I got 2 different mesages:
-something with the word exception (possibly SYSTEM SERVICE Exception though I'm not sure cause the bsod was shattered)
-Page fault in non paged area
It's pretty old computer <about 9yrs old> but it did what it had and worked pretty smoothly so I still hope it's not any big hardware issue.
Any ideas what to do?

Solution
Your issue could be related to the RAM configuration you have.
Besides no taking advantage of dual channel memory speed, it is not recommended to mix RAM modules that were not tested to work together, since it is hard to predict the outcome and there will be errors and issues that will appear from nowhere.
Even though half of the time it might just work fine, mixing and matching stick that may have different speed, CAS latency, timings,voltage, etc could cause even a motherboard to refuse to work
Even when they appear to be similar, the IC chips might come from different manufactures.
To be sure that RAM will work together you will have to buy RAM kits.
That's why manufacturers and vendors won't provide support for that configuration...
Your issue could be related to the RAM configuration you have.
Besides no taking advantage of dual channel memory speed, it is not recommended to mix RAM modules that were not tested to work together, since it is hard to predict the outcome and there will be errors and issues that will appear from nowhere.
Even though half of the time it might just work fine, mixing and matching stick that may have different speed, CAS latency, timings,voltage, etc could cause even a motherboard to refuse to work
Even when they appear to be similar, the IC chips might come from different manufactures.
To be sure that RAM will work together you will have to buy RAM kits.
That's why manufacturers and vendors won't provide support for that configuration.

Test your RAM with Memtest86+ for 7 or more passes.

Solution