Question Windows Cannot access \\localIP

Aug 8, 2019
Hello, When i want access to a computer in network i get this error

You do not have premission access \\ 192.168.150.141 .....

What problem? i check and can't open this ip also to other PC... how can fix it?

Moderator edit >> OS: Windows 7

Last edited by a moderator:
What exactly are you trying to access? Drives? Network share? Or a specific service? Do you have network discovery on? Is your network connection on one of the machines set as a public access? (Turns off specific ports at the firewall level)

It's also entirely possible your IP # has changed, and the computer is no longer located at that address. The "D" in DHCP stands for Dynamic. If you want it always available at the same IP, you have to manually configure the IP in the router table based on MAC #

Reactions: scootboy
Aug 8, 2019
What exactly are you trying to access? Drives? Network share? Or a specific service? Do you have network discovery on? Is your network connection on one of the machines set as a public access? (Turns off specific ports at the firewall level)

It's also entirely possible your IP # has changed, and the computer is no longer located at that address. The "D" in DHCP stands for Dynamic. If you want it always available at the same IP, you have to manually configure the IP in the router table based on MAC #

Network share Drive... when i run type \\192.168.150.141 i get this error
i checked for network discovery is on!

this problem is just for this PC and when try for other system ip from my network no problem