Windows constantly restarts

Dec 7, 2015
Hi, I need help with a problem I can't seem to find an answer to.
I'm getting constant restarts while using my pc around every 3-10 mins. While using pc, it just suddenly shows "no displays detected" on my monitors and then goes to restart the pc. Another problem is that when I want to shut down my computer, it goes through the shutdown process and restarts the computer immediately after. I can only successfully shut down the computer in safe mode. I'm also getting task ID 41 category 63 in my event viewer. I've checked my cpu and gpu temps and they seem both fine. I've built this computer myself and used it for about 7 months with no problems until now.
Open to any suggestions and solutions. Thank you!
Computer Specs:
Windows 10
CPU - AMD fx-6350
Ram - 2x 4gb ddr3
GPU - Asus R9 380
MotherBoard - Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P
PSU - EVGA 120-G1-0650-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 650W
SSD - Samsung EVO 850 (Contain the OS used for boot)
HDD - Western Digital 7200 RPM

Hello... let's see what the OS is reporting as the error... Right click computer-manage-Windows logs-system.... Click on the "RED" errors, for more information... and files/drivers/Apps, comments/suggestions/information associated with them B )

Posting screen images from here will help me, help you faster... But copy and posting text will work too B )

Dec 7, 2015

http://imgur.com/a/EuROw

I apologize for the quality, I couldn't keep the pc on long enough to take screenshots, so I took it with my phone and am uploading from laptop. But yeah, the main errors were event 41, 7001, and 1005. Appreciate the help.

Hello... THX for the great PIC... B /
You have a lot of Kernel errors... BUT... software errors before them... B /
1) Are you De-powering the system from APP freezes? B /
2) We need a close-up AND details of Events before the kernel errors ok? more imgs Like you just posted are GREAT B )
e

Dec 7, 2015

Nope, the computer restarts itself no matter what I'm doing in intervals of 3-10 minutes, and sometimes less.
Here are app/software errors http://imgur.com/a/iMFyd
The rest just repeat itself like the kernel errors. Thanks.

I have to go to work, so I won't be able to reply for about 6-7 hours. Anyways, I appreciate the help!

Dec 7, 2015

Hey, so I got a new psu and put it in to test it out. I've been running the computer for 12 hours and there hasn't been any problems. I think my psu was the problem after all. Will continue to test it for the next couple days. Anyway, thanks for all your help!
You Loyal.