Question Windows could not boot into next phase of installation

Jul 12, 2020
I am trying to install Windows 10 on a PC I recently built, and I can go through the whole process of installation until I get to the second section on the bar below called "installing windows", and It says the installation was cancelled, and a window pops up that says "Windows could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation. to install Windows, restart the installation." No other information is given and restarting the installation does not work. I don't know whats wrong and any help would be appreciated.

Some extra info is that I got the install media USB off an Apple computer, and had to split one of the files into 2 via homebrew, I have two drives, and SSD and a HDD, both brand new, and the problem occurs when I try to install windows on either of them. I am using a Gigabyte B450m DS3H am4 motherboard with the F50 BIOS version.

Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply, but the problem wasn't the USB size, it was that it had to be formatted in FAT32 and one of the files was just over 4 GB. I used Wimlib to split the file.