Windows crashes and gives diff error messages

lexlam1234

Prominent
Sep 2, 2017
Recently I changed my motherboard, cpu, and ram out and was enjoying myself for a couple of days until seemingly out of no where my computer hit me with the BSOD. It then would restart my computer, and then crash with BSOD again. This essentially created a loop where my windows would crash every time I tried to turn on my PC, and restart and crash again. I tried opening up windows diagnostics, but it would then give me another BSOD from the diagnostics menu. I got a variety of different errors each time it crashed, but the most reoccurring were IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I originally thought this was a windows issue, as I could access my BIOS perfectly fine, but the errors suggested otherwise. Still I uninstalled windows and tried to use a UEFI USB, unfortunately I would get the same errors and wouldn’t be able to make it to the password. I then thought this was a RAM issue, so I took my previous RAM (both types were compatible with the motherboard) and installed it but the same error, despite my computer being perfectly fine previously. I then decided to flash on the latest BIOS (although it has already been installed I was trying to maybe reset it) and my computer would still give me the same errors even with the bugless BIOS. The next couple of things I’m going to try is to reinstall different drivers, but for now I am completely stuck. I really need help, my specs are:
MOBO: ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING
CPU: Intel i7-9700k
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz 16gb ddr4 CMK16GX4M2B3200C16
GPU: GTX 1080 Ti
SSD (original boot device): 960 EVO M.2 NVME SSD
If you need to know more information about my computer, let me know and I will update this with previous motherboard and CPU, as well as previously used RAM and my current PSU. I have an additional 2 HDD's, but I don't think they are involved as they don't have windows installed, message me for those as well. Thank you for reading and hopefully we find a solution that works.

lexlam1234

Prominent
Sep 2, 2017

I appreciate the prompt response, however, this will not work because I can't get into windows to use any of the solution given in those links. I literally can't get to the point of typing in my password. The only thing that I can do is work in my bios, and that's it.

generally, if you change the motherboard you need to reinstall windows, then install the device drivers from the motherboard vendors website, reboot and apply all of the windows updates.
(best to start with a current windows 10 image) also, make sure you have update the motherboard bios so the new drivers will match the bios version.

lexlam1234

Prominent
Sep 2, 2017

Thank you for responding, but after I tried to reinstall windows the first time I was met with the BSOD on the windows setup! That was of course after I reinstalled my BIOS.

if you can not get the minidump, then see if you can provide the bugcheck info
the code and the parameters. generally parameter 1 is a error code

lexlam1234

Prominent
Sep 2, 2017

How would I go about obtaining such information on the windows 10 BSOD?

lexlam1234

Prominent
Sep 2, 2017
IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM LIKE THIS RMA YOUR CPU.
The CPU is defective and there is no way around it, you can message me if you want to know exactly what lengths I had to go to,