[SOLVED] Windows crashing at loading screen

Chris_2711

Commendable
Aug 18, 2019
Hi, I am having trouble launching windows. It boots up to all the way to Windows loading screen and then it restarts/crashes. I can access the BIOS setup however without trouble. It's just that the system seems to restart/crashes before it reaches to the login screen.

I have checked the CPU and none of the pins seemed to be bent. My system:

• AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+
  • Gigabyte GA-M61ME-S2
  • 1 GB of DDR2 RAM (not sure about the exact specification but I know it works asI have used it with another PC)
  • Integrated GPU (Nvidia Geforce 6100 I think it was)

There is nothing wrong either with the SSD that I use. Please help! Thanks

Chris_2711

Commendable
Aug 18, 2019
Did you get the problem fixed? I’m having the same issue
No I have not yet fixed it but I think it has something to do with the BIOS. I am still yet to try that by updating the BIOS to the latest version. You could try that and let me know how it goes as I still have to wait for thermal paste to be shipped to apply on this cpu I currently have issues with.

Before that, have you ensured that all your other hardware components such as your PSU (provide enough juice to power the system), SSD/HDD (whichever one you use) and your RAM works?

Sep 4, 2019
I’ve tried updating the bios and that hasn’t helped.. I’m trying a new psu tomorrow when it arrives. If you figure anything out please keep me update!

Sep 4, 2019
No I have not yet fixed it but I think it has something to do with the BIOS. I am still yet to try that by updating the BIOS to the latest version. You could try that and let me know how it goes as I still have to wait for thermal paste to be shipped to apply on this cpu I currently have issues with.

Before that, have you ensured that all your other hardware components such as your PSU (provide enough juice to power the system), SSD/HDD (whichever one you use) and your RAM works?

Hey I changed my psu and it fixed the problem!