Scott

Hi,

When I click on the dance when music plays and Icon appears telling me
no audio is detected. Also in the options menu when I click on detect audio
it tells me no audio is detected. Everything seems to be working fine. I'm at
a loss. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Scott wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I click on the dance when music plays and Icon appears telling me
> no audio is detected. Also in the options menu when I click on detect audio
> it tells me no audio is detected. Everything seems to be working fine. I'm at
> a loss. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Best if you post to a media center edition newsgroup. Here is a list of
all MS newsgroups: http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User