[SOLVED] windows defender vs avast

rizvan.kk

Reputable
Sep 30, 2019
win defender in win 10 has gotten a grade in av test..microsoft is telling me that its quite enough to protect but i still need to know that what is the difference between it and other anti virus programs..i need a detailed explanation. thx

Solution
In recent tests conducted by AV-Comparatives, Windows Defender detected 99.5% of known malware and 96.3% of the zero-day malware. Avast Antivirus detected 100% of both zero-day and known malware.

Third Party antivirus applications tend to slow your machine down. Depending on your hardware that is.

rizvan.kk

Reputable
Sep 30, 2019
In recent tests conducted by AV-Comparatives, Windows Defender detected 99.5% of known malware and 96.3% of the zero-day malware. Avast Antivirus detected 100% of both zero-day and known malware.

Third Party antivirus applications tend to slow your machine down. Depending on your hardware that is.
would you plz name those AV-Comparatives , it ld be better if you provide me their test result's links here.thx

rizvan.kk

Reputable
Sep 30, 2019

i am not a rich man and this is my all gold :
https://i.ibb.co/b5XLfz5/system.png
i am using nvidia 1050 ti g1 gaming
so what is your opinion about avast on my system ? and ll a free edition of avast ll perform 100 as you said ? i mean did you mention results about free anti virus of avast as av tests contains details about its free version.