Jul 25, 2020
Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this Issue, but here goes.

My Desktop:
Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Motherboard: MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi
GPU: Gigabyte Geforce rtx 2080 gaming oc (not overclocked)
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x (not overclocked)
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z (2x, 16GB, DDR4-3200, DIMM 288) F4-3200C14D-32GTZSW
SSD1: Samsung SSD NVMe M.2 960 EVO
SSD2: Samsung SSD 950 EVO

HWMonitor Info: https://easyupload.io/ojezsh

Issue: When I start my pc everything starts laging after like 10 Minutes, before everything is running fine. The "laging" can be described as smalll stutters that occur every 1-3 seconds. even just on the desktop screen with no programs open when moving my mouse. It is also not a frame-lag issue, when i for example play a video or listen to music on spotify it is laging the music/the video - every program is affected.

Even if i dont do anything and wait for 10 minutes it will start laging. There's no "action" coupled with it occurring. Task Manager doesn't show any issues with performance when the laging starts. I also tried disabling various background programs with no success.
When i then try to restart/shutdown the pc it will get stuck in the restart/shutdown screen (spinning circle). Sometimes I get DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD on that screen when I wait really long. Most of the time i shut it down manually by pressing the power button.

I checked all my drivers, even used Driver Easy Pro to update. All drivers should be up to date.
I also run Malwarebytes and CCleaner.

I am really confused to why it only starts laging after like 10 minutes... but the whole pc is pretty much unusable in that state. (Tho I can stil use every Program, watch videos etc. its just stutter laging.)

Help is greatly appreciated.

Jul 25, 2020
reverting to the last windows update fixed it... so theres something in the new update (preview version 2004) that <Mod Edit> my pc. interesting

Last edited by a moderator: