Question Windows Digital License Activation

326MarcLee

Commendable
Apr 24, 2020
So I have a Digital License on my Microsoft Acc. that I'm using on my PC (Win11) and I'm using the same Digital License on a different PC (Win10) but I switched it to a Local Account for over a month now and it's still activated so planning to clone it on my other PCs so will it get deactivated? If so what can I do to keep it activated without buying another Windows License? Well I'm aware that it's against the Terms of Service but since the one that I'm planning to clone is on a local account will Microsoft detect it and deactivate it?? Thanks in advance to those who can answer.

kanewolf

Titan
So I have a Digital License on my Microsoft Acc. that I'm using on my PC (Win11) and I'm using the same Digital License on a different PC (Win10) but I switched it to a Local Account for over a month now and it's still activated so planning to clone it on my other PCs so will it get deactivated? If so what can I do to keep it activated without buying another Windows License? Well I'm aware that it's against the Terms of Service but since the one that I'm planning to clone is on a local account will Microsoft detect it and deactivate it?? Thanks in advance to those who can answer.
The only answer you will get from this board is either to run unactivated, or buy a license. No help in circumventing MS licensing will be provided, as that is against the rules of this board.

Reactions: 326MarcLee