Windows Digital License not activated

Sharpine

Reputable
Oct 10, 2015
I have a windows 10 with digital license, free from upgrading from windows 8.

Then, i don't know why, suddenly it's not activated. it gives the error "We can't activate windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004F012"

in which i pressed the troubleshoot and after it finishes it gives me, "We found a Windows 10 Pro digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this digital license, you need to install Windows 10 Pro"

and i do have windows 10 Pro installed,,,

Solution
if windows is damaged you may have to do a wipe and reload of windows 10 using the windows media creation tool. i seen this error before. had to have microsoft dial in and re activate windows. they ask a few question to make sure you are you and your pc hardware still the same that on the digital license. the last issue is user blooper. with windows 10 now the code is good for the full version of windows. if you or someone you know clicked on windows insider program or you installed one of the windows insider iso for testing or for fun. when you do those iso have dates that will cause windows to expire. if your playing with the insider builds you have to use the last build to get it activated again then click out to end insider program.
if windows is damaged you may have to do a wipe and reload of windows 10 using the windows media creation tool. i seen this error before. had to have microsoft dial in and re activate windows. they ask a few question to make sure you are you and your pc hardware still the same that on the digital license. the last issue is user blooper. with windows 10 now the code is good for the full version of windows. if you or someone you know clicked on windows insider program or you installed one of the windows insider iso for testing or for fun. when you do those iso have dates that will cause windows to expire. if your playing with the insider builds you have to use the last build to get it activated again then click out to end insider program.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS