Question Windows don't find the HDD while installation

May 27, 2021
Hey everyone,
I recently bought a new laptop, Lenovo S340 which not included Windows installed, So I'm trying to install the windows with a USB Flash drive.
I have a problem while the installation process, windows can't find my SSD or HDD hard drives:

To resolve the problem I was trying to enter CMD, write Diskpart, and then "list disk" But still, there are is no results, so I can't format the hard drive or something like this....
It's wired because on BIOS, I can see the information about the Hard Drives... So I'm don't know what is the problem.

Here is my BIOS:

Thank you!

NVME driver is from Intel and Samsung.
Gigabyte doesn't make those. They just made a collection of necessary hotfixes and drivers to ease up install process.

Download windows usb install tool from Gigabyte,
extract it,
locate nvme driver (WindowsImageTool\StorageControllers\Intel_NVMe\Driver64)
copy to windows install media and
load the driver during windows install.

Last edited:
May 27, 2021
Gigabyte doesn't make those. They just made a collection of necessary hotfixes and drivers to ease up install process.
Well, the question is from where I can get this driver if I can't' find it on Gigabyte hotfixes collection :/
I'm trying to searching it but there are is no info about it

May 27, 2021

Download windows usb install tool from Gigabyte,
extract it,
locate nvme driver (WindowsImageTool\StorageControllers\Intel_NVMe\Driver64)
copy to windows install media and
load the driver during windows install.
You are awesome! Thank you so much! By following the steps, the problem is solved!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS