[SOLVED] Windows don't find the HDD while installation

May 27, 2021
Hey everyone,
I recently bought a new laptop, Lenovo S340 which not included Windows installed, So I'm trying to install the windows with a USB Flash drive.
I have a problem while the installation process, windows can't find my SSD or HDD hard drives:

To resolve the problem I was trying to enter CMD, write Diskpart, and then "list disk" But still, there are is no results, so I can't format the hard drive or something like this....
It's wired because on BIOS, I can see the information about the Hard Drives... So I'm don't know what is the problem.

Here is my BIOS:

Thank you!

NVME driver is from Intel and Samsung.
Gigabyte doesn't make those. They just made a collection of necessary hotfixes and drivers to ease up install process.

Download windows usb install tool from Gigabyte,
extract it,
locate nvme driver (WindowsImageTool\StorageControllers\Intel_NVMe\Driver64)
copy to windows install media and
load the driver during windows install.

Last edited:
May 27, 2021
Gigabyte doesn't make those. They just made a collection of necessary hotfixes and drivers to ease up install process.
Well, the question is from where I can get this driver if I can't' find it on Gigabyte hotfixes collection :/
I'm trying to searching it but there are is no info about it

May 27, 2021

Download windows usb install tool from Gigabyte,
extract it,
locate nvme driver (WindowsImageTool\StorageControllers\Intel_NVMe\Driver64)
copy to windows install media and
load the driver during windows install.
You are awesome! Thank you so much! By following the steps, the problem is solved!