[SOLVED] Windows error recovery, repair doesn’t work

Solution
I tried to shut down my pc but it froze. So, I shut it off by pressing power button. Next day I tried opening it and faced the problem.
Ah, so that's what caused the problem. In the future, just wait, or turn off the screen and let it finish. It's worth it.

You will now need to create a Windows installation USB drive using this:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Select the "use this tool to create installation media option" and tell it to install to a flash drive.

With that flash drive installed in the problem computer, boot it up and see what options it gives you. It may:
  1. Offer to re-install windows, saving your data (this is a good option)
  2. Offer to repair (this could be a better...

hasanuzzaman015

Reputable
Oct 15, 2019
Can you get into BIOS for the laptop and remain there indefinitely? While you're there, check and see what version of the BIOS you're currently on. You're also going to have to elaborate on how you performed repair on the OS.
My BIOS version is F.22. I wasn't able to repair the OS. First I tried the option "Launch Startup Repair (recommended)" on Windows Error Recovery screen. Then my pc got stuck on a blue screen indefinitely. So, I tried to repair it using windows installation disk. Same thing happened and I again got stuck on a blue screen. Finally when I tried to reinstall windows it stuck on setup is starting screen.
I would like to include a picture of the blue screen but I don’t know how to attach it from my phone.

Last edited:
Because every time i try to start my pc it tells me some windows files are damaged and to either launch startup repair or start windows normally. If I choose start windows normally I get back to the same screen and it’s an infinite loop.
And what happened before that happened? Did you just shut it down normally and all of a sudden this happened? Did it crash and when you went to turn it back on this happened? Did you lose power and this happened? etc.

hasanuzzaman015

Reputable
Oct 15, 2019
And what happened before that happened? Did you just shut it down normally and all of a sudden this happened? Did it crash and when you went to turn it back on this happened? Did you lose power and this happened? etc.
I tried to shut down my pc but it froze. So, I shut it off by pressing power button. Next day I tried opening it and faced the problem.

Ah, so that's what caused the problem. In the future, just wait, or turn off the screen and let it finish. It's worth it.

You will now need to create a Windows installation USB drive using this:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Select the "use this tool to create installation media option" and tell it to install to a flash drive.

With that flash drive installed in the problem computer, boot it up and see what options it gives you. It may:
  1. Offer to re-install windows, saving your data (this is a good option)
  2. Offer to repair (this could be a better option, IF it uses the flash drive to pull missing files).

Let us know how it goes.

Solution