Windows Explorer window size

WinXP SP2

I just changed the properties of windows explorer to open to the root C:\
folder and not the my documents folder.
Now when I open windows explorer it opens full screen, even after resizing
it while holding down ctrl and closing.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Bob

I used the following to change to open with the root drive
%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e,/root,

When I use the following to open Windows Explorer in My Computer
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE /n, /e, ::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}
The window can be resized for opening in a smaller window.

Bob

"Leanin' Cedar" <Nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
> WinXP SP2
>
> I just changed the properties of windows explorer to open to the root C:\
> folder and not the my documents folder.
> Now when I open windows explorer it opens full screen, even after resizing
> it while holding down ctrl and closing.
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
> Bob

%windir%\explorer.exe /n, /e, C:\
works for me. Opens to whatever size it was closed at.

>I used the following to change to open with the root drive
> %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e,/root,
>
> When I use the following to open Windows Explorer in My Computer
> C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE /n, /e,
> ::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}
> The window can be resized for opening in a smaller window.
>
> Bob
>
> "Leanin' Cedar" <Nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
>> WinXP SP2
>>
>> I just changed the properties of windows explorer to open to the root
>> C:\ folder and not the my documents folder.
>> Now when I open windows explorer it opens full screen, even after
>> resizing it while holding down ctrl and closing.
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Bob

Thanks;
That did it.
Bob
"Pen" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> %windir%\explorer.exe /n, /e, C:\
> works for me. Opens to whatever size it was closed at.

TRENDING THREADS