[SOLVED] Windows feels slow.

May 15, 2020
I recently upgraded my pc, here is details:
H81M-K
i5 4460
Kingston 8 gb ram.

Unfortunately, I couldn't put my GPU cause I need new psu, so once I finished building I turned on pc and kinda felt like it was taking a long time to get to the desktop, and opening browsers feels slower, why does this happen?

P.S. also, before upgrading, I had old DDR2 system.

Solution
You said you upgraded from an old system, did you do a clean Windows setup and install all the drivers for your motherboard or did you just move the old drive to the system as it was? You need a clean Windows setup if you did not do one, and I would use a new drive with it, re-using some old drive is no good, it will be slow and likely will have plenty of errors on it. SSDs are cheap now that getting a 250 or 500 gb one is withing reach for just about anyone.
You said you upgraded from an old system, did you do a clean Windows setup and install all the drivers for your motherboard or did you just move the old drive to the system as it was? You need a clean Windows setup if you did not do one, and I would use a new drive with it, re-using some old drive is no good, it will be slow and likely will have plenty of errors on it. SSDs are cheap now that getting a 250 or 500 gb one is withing reach for just about anyone.

Solution