WIndows Firewall

When I go to open firewall in the security center it show an message like
this "Windows Firewall settings cannot be displayed because the associated
service is not running. Do u want to start the Windows Firewall/Internet
Conection Sharing (ICS) service?" I go yes and a mesage appears " Windows
cannot start the Windows Firewall/Internet Conection Sharing (ICS) service.

What should i do . I need Help .
E-mail cazacu_dumitru@yahoo.com please
Thanks

After you run Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta), you have network-related
problems, or you receive an error message:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892350

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User