[SOLVED] windows freez when i run games

Mar 1, 2019
Solution
Your screenshot shows your GPU @ 400mhz which is really bad, it should be at 1400+ when your running games etc.

try installing an older GPU driver - NVidia might have messed up a driver, AMD do it all the freaking time
Mar 1, 2019
i am playing with 144hz monitor i change it now to 60hz
and it seems fine now playing 1-2 hour now with no problems
i dont understand why its freezing me with 144hz
maybe its not the case .... idk

Okay, to me it looks as if you have the Windows power profile set to balanced? If so, try it on high performance, and then test again. The freezing could be the switching between CPU frequencies. It shouldn't be that pronounced, but I have seen it before. Change to profile to high, and report back.

Everything else in there looks good to me. CPU is boosting as it should, temps and voltage look good. Plenty of free ram available. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Chrushop

Prominent
Mar 2, 2019
If your SSD was failing you would be having BSOD issues so rule that out. Is that screen shot taken while in a game? If it is - your GPU Clock speed is incredibly low

Chrushop

Prominent
Mar 2, 2019
Your screenshot shows your GPU @ 400mhz which is really bad, it should be at 1400+ when your running games etc.

try installing an older GPU driver - NVidia might have messed up a driver, AMD do it all the freaking time

Solution
Mar 1, 2019
i download a previos update and its freez with playing game
and when i restart and i open my browser its freez without even runing any game
also when i run a benchmark my clock speed goes up around 1900mhz

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019
i have been working for this problem for 3 weeks now every day i wake up i just google my problem and try diffrent wise
updating drivers changing settings bios and to much things i try with no change
also i dont see whats my problem thanks for who helped me and i hope someone will know how to fix this

Mar 1, 2019
so i test my cpu with cpu burner programs and also my gpu with benchmark and they look good so its most be my motherboard
is there anyway to test or i just need to replace it to see?