Question Windows freezing BSOD

Colif

Win 11 Master
NTOSKRNL = windows kernel. It handles all driver requests, power management, and memory management. It sits between Hardware and Applications. It got blamed but its not the cause

i will ask a friend to convert dump file, he will reply later with a file I can read to look at problem

you need to update your realtek sound driver and software. it was told to go into some power state and just did not know what to do. best to get the update from your motherboard vendors website. Your version is from 2019
you might also be able to go into windows control panel, find device manager, find the realtek sound device, right mouse click on it, see if there is a power management tab, click on it and unselect let windows turn off this device to save power.

when you update the sound driver, you will need to update the sound service software as well. service name was intcazaudaddservice

you might have to disable the sound, then update windows to the current build, then enable the sound.

you should look at your motherboard vendors website and update the bios and other drivers (take a look at the list of updates)
try this link:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/driver...pc-series/20329817/model/22529183?sku=4BY56EA

3 of your windows core files have had their checksums removed. you might want to start cmd.exe as an admin and run
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

machine: hp omen 103c_5335kv
product 84da version 93.17 notebook
omen by hp laptop 15-dc0xxx

Last edited:
May 16, 2022
you need to update your realtek sound driver and software. it was told to go into some power state and just did not know what to do. best to get the update from your motherboard vendors website. Your version is from 2019
you might also be able to go into windows control panel, find device manager, find the realtek sound device, right mouse click on it, see if there is a power management tab, click on it and unselect let windows turn off this device to save power.

when you update the sound driver, you will need to update the sound service software as well. service name was intcazaudaddservice

you might have to disable the sound, then update windows to the current build, then enable the sound.

you should look at your motherboard vendors website and update the bios and other drivers (take a look at the list of updates)
try this link:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-by-hp-15-dc0000-laptop-pc-series/20329817/model/22529183?sku=4BY56EA

3 of your windows core files have had their checksums removed. you might want to start cmd.exe as an admin and run
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

machine: hp omen 103c_5335kv
product 84da version 93.17 notebook
omen by hp laptop 15-dc0xxx

May 16, 2022
I performed the steps, i disabled the realtek to be sure , but my system still keeps freezing (no BSOD yet so there is no new dump file)

Is there any other log or different dump type i can enable to make it possible to analyze what causes the freezes?

Last edited:
you can set the memory dump type to kernel, it will include a lot more debug info and internal logs. it will make a large c:\windows\memory.dmp file.

you can try running verifier flags to see if some driver is making a mistake. this will force a bugcheck at the time of the mistake and name the driver. Be sure you know how to get into safe mode so you can turn off verifier with the
verifier.exe /reset command. you might also go into bios and turn off fastboot as it sometimes makes it hard to get into safe mode.

all else fails, google how to force a memory dump via keyboard, make the registry settings and then when the system is running slow, force a memory dump with the keyboard and provide the memory dump of the running system. often it will show the problem before the system crashes.

confirm that you ran the dism command since you had modified files. you can run it again it should not hurt anything.

TRENDING THREADS