Question Windows Freezing & Mouse Lagging

RotX

Prominent
Oct 15, 2020
Hi, so recently I re-installed my Windows 11 and then weird issues started occurring, for example, times after I would alt tab out of games, the whole windows would freeze but I could still move my mouse. I fixed this issue by playing in borderless mode instead of fullscreen but there is one more issue. My mouse randomly freezes at random times this happens in games and when im not playing any games. This started happening after I reinstalled my windows. The mouse worked fine before.

Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate (I'm using it connected with the cable since my wireless charging stand broke, and I'm too lazy to plug it in every time I want to charge it.)

And one time this happened: (this doesn't happen all the time)
The sound is coming from the headphones
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/51UkeSx0EpM (Idk why the video is in youtube shorts so I can't embed it)

Hi, so recently I re-installed my Windows 11 and then weird issues started occurring, for example, times after I would alt tab out of games, the whole windows would freeze but I could still move my mouse. I fixed this issue by playing in borderless mode instead of fullscreen but there is one more issue. My mouse randomly freezes at random times this happens in games and when im not playing any games. This started happening after I reinstalled my windows. The mouse worked fine before.

Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate (I'm using it connected with the cable since my wireless charging stand broke, and I'm too lazy to plug it in every time I want to charge it.)

And one time this happened: (this doesn't happen all the time)
The sound is coming from the headphones
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/51UkeSx0EpM (Idk why the video is in youtube shorts so I can't embed it)
What's your motherboard because it sounds like you didn't install any of it's drivers

RotX

Prominent
Oct 15, 2020
After installing MB drivers and using the pc for some time, I got it again but this time screen froze and I was in discord call I was able to talk normally but my mouse was duplicated so everything was frozen but one mouse was working and the sound was working.

For mouse freezing, I switched to another mouse and it worked fine. But my windows still freeze. I thought it was fixed by playing borderless mode. Could this be related to the GPU drivers?

OB8ITmE.png

After installing MB drivers and using the pc for some time, I got it again but this time screen froze and I was in discord call I was able to talk normally but my mouse was duplicated so everything was frozen but one mouse was working and the sound was working.

For mouse freezing, I switched to another mouse and it worked fine. But my windows still freeze. I thought it was fixed by playing borderless mode. Could this be related to the GPU drivers?

OB8ITmE.png
It sounds like the GPU driver is indeed bugging out what drivers are you using beta or none beta?

RotX

Prominent
Oct 15, 2020
At any point did this system have any Radeon GPUs on it or has it always had Nvidia it's hole life? If it has had a single Radeon card ever put in it use ddu to wipe both Nvidia and Radeon. Drives then do a fresh Nvidia install
I alw had an Nvidia gpu but I will do DDU just to make sure bcs it started happening alot.