Windows Fresh Start question.

Nov 13, 2018
Im planning to run the Fresh Start program on my PC and because i dont have a CD reader installed, would i need to prepare any other drivers apart from the motherboard LAN drivers. I dont want to risk resetting my PC and not being able to use it for a while.

Solution
Win10 is pretty good about locating any driver it needs from its database or updates. I've installed Win10 on a bunch of machines, all with no available drivers for W10. Never a problem. If you need more detail, list your PC's make/model or (if self-built) the components.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Win10 is pretty good about locating any driver it needs from its database or updates. I've installed Win10 on a bunch of machines, all with no available drivers for W10. Never a problem. If you need more detail, list your PC's make/model or (if self-built) the components.

Solution
Nov 13, 2018

These are the current components for my PC purchased in 2015:

Gigabyte N970-G1-GAMING-4GD 4G GTX 970 x2
Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz 8MB LGA1151 Skylake
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Intel Z170

Im not worried about the graphics card drivers since its pretty straight forward with Geforce Experience or the standalone setup
The motherboard drivers are what scares me, i dont have the disk reader and i cant find the disks for it. The website provides a huge list of available drivers and i have no idea how to distinguish the ones i need. All ive done so far is download the Intel LAN and the Killer Bee Ethernet drivers onto a USB.