Windows General Edition Question

Human Being

Reputable
Jun 28, 2015
Well, this is just a general question about editions of "Windows OS" that Editions like "Previews" and "Enterprise" are the same terms for windows?Why "Builds" are made for windows?Also like in win7 editions like "HomePremium","Ultimate" etc etc why they are made?Because I've operated both of these editions of win7 and doesn't sounds different in terms of interface.(I don't know maybe I'm missing the difference between these two)

Any suggestions are well appreciated.
Thanks.

Solution
A preview is not a version of Windows that gets sold. It is kinda like a beta, still in testing, but they're showing off what is there so far. Every time they make a new build means they changed something, updated something, added something, or removed something etc.

The different editions like Home Premium and Ultimate have different features. For example, Ultimate has a higher limit on how much memory it can work with than Home Premium, 192GB compared to only 16GB. The interface is mostly the same.
A preview is not a version of Windows that gets sold. It is kinda like a beta, still in testing, but they're showing off what is there so far. Every time they make a new build means they changed something, updated something, added something, or removed something etc.

The different editions like Home Premium and Ultimate have different features. For example, Ultimate has a higher limit on how much memory it can work with than Home Premium, 192GB compared to only 16GB. The interface is mostly the same.

Solution