[SOLVED] Windows got stuck

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
Hi

i have installed a fresh windows 10 on my pc.

post that i have installed all the drivers. When i have restarted my computer.
Windows got stuck as below

"Windows getting ready"
Don't turn off your computer

Here it is stuck for last 2 hours. So i have hard shutdown my pc by pressing the power button. And fire the pc again and windows loaded normally

so my query
Shall i install the windows 10 again? Will my window got corrupted as i have hard shutdown my pc.

Some of your words are confusing; "post that i have installed all the drivers" Anyway, it is actually not unusual for Windows to get stuck during an install, so a hard shut down will probably not harm the end result. As long as Windows 10 boots as usual and you don't observe any strange behavior, it's more than likely your install is not corrupted.

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
Some of your words are confusing; "post that i have installed all the drivers" Anyway, it is actually not unusual for Windows to get stuck during an install, so a hard shut down will probably not harm the end result. As long as Windows 10 boots as usual and you don't observe any strange behavior, it's more than likely your install is not corrupted.
I meant once window has been installed successfully Post that i have restarted my computer.

and Screen got stuck at below message for last 2 hours.

"Windows getting ready"
Don't turn off your computer

And then i didnhard shutdown my computer

i want to ask. Did i do something wrong by doing hard shutdown my computer during the above message was appearing from last 2 hours?

Will it affect my windows or get corrupted?

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
Yes my window is booting properly

but on internet i have seen so much articles where window got stuck at same message where i got stuck

and not sure what science they have written if you stuck at same stage. Please run blah blah

like system restore
Drive check error etc

is that true?