Question Windows/Hardware issues

Oct 30, 2021
Okay so, My pc has been having a lot of issues as of lately first my pc was having horrible boot issues whenever my pc booted it would throw every post code possible until it actually booted into windows. Thankfully that issue was fixed when I reinstalled windows but one problem I had has stuck whenever I wake my pc up from sleep mode it would either boot up normally or it would hang until it just restarted, This week three or four days it has been working normally but today my pc rebooted and now my windows has the white screen of death, I have booted into safe mode & safe mode with networking and they both freeze then give me a prompt saying "windows process is not responding, would you like to end the task?" I'm assuming the only way to fix this is by reinstalling. I have no clue what could of caused this windows issue along with my sleep mode issues, Some friends has suggested it could possible be a motherboard issue but at this point I'm stumped.

My specs are as follows
Asus X570 Pro
Gigabyte 3080 Vision
AMD 5600X
Corsair RM750W

Oct 30, 2021
Oct 30, 2021
Neither of those diagnostics that SkyNetRising suggested require Windows to run. You can create a bootable USB stick or optical disk (if you have an optical burner) to use those diagnostics.
I have no other computers in my house so I have no way of installing it.

Oct 30, 2021
Diagnose SSD using Seatools SSD.
https://www.seagate.com/gb/en/support/internal-hard-drives/ssd/barracuda-510-ssd/#downloads

Diagnose ram with memtest86.
So as an update I reinstalled windows and downloaded the SSD tool and memtest and software said SSD was fine, as well as not a single error in memtest. I also should say I forgot to include this but I just did a chipset driver update the day before this happened, don't know if that could cause this issue but thought I'd throw it in here.