Windows icons and taskbar

dogsparkster101

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
I am having trouble with windows icons/taskbar. i have already reinstalled windows 3 times. Used 2 different drives. Used my integrated graphics to see if it was a graphics card issue. Updated graphics card drivers.Ran a malwarebytes and virus scan. Nothing here has solved the problem.

The windows taskbar icons and icons on the taskbar after every 3-4 minutes or so blink once, as if you were to restart windows explorer using task manager. and i have checked my except my background doesn't blink.

I have checked my programs and things i have downloaded. nothing i have should be doing this. just a bunch of games from Steam and Blizzard,League of legends. Discord isn't a game but it isn't virus inducing or anything. Some pictures from my phone. and driver applications like MSI live update.then there is stuff like the MSI command center and MSI afterburner.

Solution
I got use to it after a couple of days. The thing is is that it is a bug, but it is baked into Windows 10 1803 so we are just waiting for Microsoft to fix it.

dogsparkster101

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018

Doesn't it get annoying? it has never happened to literally anyone else i know including my brother and several of my friends

dogsparkster101

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018

So it is only a problem with 1803?