Question Windows installation crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2021
Tried installing windows 10 on 4 different drives.. and each time after restarting it states getting devices ready, and then the screen goes off while the system stays running.. after a while I restart the system and it just stays on a black screen with cpu ez debug led ON.

At times it says since I restarted the installation crashed.

If my bootable usb isnt removed after first restart, it just reboots into the installation again..

Been trying for hours no solution.
Please help!!!

Last edited:
May 30, 2021
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
latest windows 10 installation media from MS website?

Mobo : MSI A320M pro-vd/s
Cpu. : Ryzen 3 1200 ( stock cooler )
HDD : 1 TB WD 10EADS
PSU. : Gigabyte PB500 80+ bronze
GPU : zotac GTX 1060 amp gddr5x
Ram. : 2× 8gb crucial ddr4 2400mhz
Monitor : LG22MP68VQ

My windows was running fine till yesterday when I decided to update my windows and I downloaded windows update from.official website and after it rebooted the system wouldn't boot into windows .. I didn't care abt the files and decided to format the drive and install from usb. I did use the official windows and tried to install for 4-5 times n each time it would reboot after 'copying windows files' was done n it wouldn't complete the installation . so I tried with pirated one which completes the installation on all the drives and does this

"each time after restarting it states getting devices ready, and then the screen goes off while the system stays running.. after a while I restart the system and it just stays on a black screen with cpu ez debug led ON.

At times it says since I restarted the installation crashed.

If my bootable usb isnt removed after first restart, it just reboots into the installation again.."

Sorry I didn't wanna type evrything again so I just copy pasted..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS