Question Windows installation freezes everytime

Jun 15, 2019
Hello
So I build my first pc with
Asus rog strix z390 egaming
I7 9700k
Corsair ven. Rgb pro 3200 8x2gb
And an m2 970 evo plus from samsung
After building everything the bios is working, but as soon as i start the windows 10 installation it freezes( not everytime on the same spot)
I tried other ram sticks, got a new motherboard, bought a samsung 860 ssd and tried other windows 10 usb stick but still got no results.
Want to join the Pc master race pls help

Is the installation USB an actual MS one, or downloaded and created from another PC? Been verified as mentioned? What are the actual errors during install? Has XMP or any other settings been changed in the UEFI prior to install? Is the UEFI updated prior to install to narrow that out? Do you have any extra USB devices, drives, ect. plugged in during OS install? If so, worth a shot disconnecting everything but minimum hardware to narrow down things to see if there is some sort of conflict for OS install. Temps all looking normal? Are you installing UEFI version or Windows or MBR older type. Older style should work, but I tend to use UEFI GPT installation these days even when installing on a smaller storage OS drive.

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
How do I check the integrity of the files?

If you actually get the ISO you need to make the bootable USB/DVD for installation from Microsoft directly using the MS Media Creation Tool it should be OK.

However, you can use tools like HashIt from here to check the MD5 checksum or the SHA-1 hash of the file/ISO and compare it with the ones for the authentic Microsoft files.

If you search the name of the ISO file in Google you'd usually get results with the relevant HASH.

Jun 15, 2019
Is the installation USB an actual MS one, or downloaded and created from another PC? Been verified as mentioned? What are the actual errors during install? Has XMP or any other settings been changed in the UEFI prior to install? Is the UEFI updated prior to install to narrow that out? Do you have any extra USB devices, drives, ect. plugged in during OS install? If so, worth a shot disconnecting everything but minimum hardware to narrow down things to see if there is some sort of conflict for OS install. Temps all looking normal? Are you installing UEFI version or Windows or MBR older type. Older style should work, but I tend to use UEFI GPT installation these days even when installing on a smaller storage OS drive.
The usb Stick was created by me on my old mac.
If you actually get the ISO you need to make the bootable USB/DVD for installation from Microsoft directly using the MS Media Creation Tool it should be OK.

However, you can use tools like HashIt from here to check the MD5 checksum or the SHA-1 hash of the file/ISO and compare it with the ones for the authentic Microsoft files.

If you search the name of the ISO file in Google you'd usually get results with the relevant HASH.
ok normaly i should be able to find the sha 1 and hash if i past it in google, but i cant.
look like my iso is broken.

There is an installation guide for M.2 NVMe drive in this thread:

Jun 15, 2019
Sometimes i get to the Windows installation "programm" .
sometimes it freezes before i see any windows images.
tried xmp today, still no progress.
yes througout my troubleshooting I made numerous changes in the uefi but also put them to default.
only have keyboard, mouse, the usb stick and ethernet connected.
allready diconnected things like the rgb controller and things like that.
yes temps are normal.
installing uefi i think thats whats infront my boot device in bios

Jun 15, 2019
There is an installation guide for M.2 NVMe drive in this thread:
have seen this post already and tried some of these methods but no solution.
will try all of it again tommorow.

Jun 15, 2019

ok downloaded an iso file that has a legit sha1 and md5 number and still same problem.