Windows Installation Problems

Jonathan Ziegler

Reputable
Aug 7, 2015
This has been copied and pasted from my post on the ESEA forums. I seriously need some help...

Hey guys Jonathan here again lol. So I finally found my windows 8.1 activation Key and got the installation media off of the microsoft mediacreationtool from the website. So i downloaded the media onto my usb and and i get into the installation area. I clicked the advanced installation as I have three hard drives (1 sata and 2 SSDs (Both are Raid 0 together). I created a new partition off of the Raid 0 Drives and get the classic Partition 1-4 in order (Recovery, System, MSR (Reserved), and Primary). Mind you my USB device is obviously still plugged in. I go to load the drivers onto the Primary partition and get the following error: "No signed device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK." I've tried plugging into different ports. unplugging and replugging it back in to see if it becomes detected as a compatible and still it does not detect it as compatible. Everything was correctly done from the media creation tool (Windows 8.1, x64). Need some help as I would like to get back to CS and having a operating Desktop.
Regards,
Jonathan

Jonathan Ziegler

Reputable
Aug 7, 2015

So install those drivers onto a seperate driver, when being asked to pick the drive with the drivers for the OS pick the one with those drivers installed onto them. Then what?