Question Windows installation stuck at 64% and restartng Pc

May 24, 2019
The computer restarts then goes to the Windows 64% installing screen for like 4 seconds. I can't do anything other than go into the BIOS. I don't know how I would reset it and I don't want to ask my moms friend because I have been bugging him about my pc for the past two years.

Here's how it all started: I want to reset my laptop so I can use it just for gaming so I do a full computer reset and reinstall windows. It was installing windows until it got stuck at 64% for a couple hours so i reset it and it went into this loop but made me press ok. I googled and he told me to get into CMD and go to regedit and turn a thing from 1 to 3. Now it's stuck on this loop that I explained earlier and I can't do anything other than getting into the BIOS. I tried reinstalling windows but i cant select the boot from USB option and also tried holding shift for opening windows safe mode but it doesn't open.

I have an Omen Laptop 15 with an i7-8750H

May 24, 2019
How did you get a hold of the installer for your OS? Did you create it using Windows Media Creation Tools? You might also want to sue a donor system and see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your laptop's motherboard.
Yes, I got it with Windows Media Creation Toolss. Before reseting the laptop I checked all the updates with Intel Driver & Support Assistant and everything was up to date.

Update: I googled why my model couldn't boot from an USB, and other Omen users have this problem too, but I couldn't find any solution