[SOLVED] Windows Installation

Oct 10, 2019
I have 2 hard drives that I want to move to my new PC. If all the files from my main hard drive that has windows on it gets moved to my second hard drive, and I plug my second hard drive into my new system after I install windows on my main hard drive, is that a good way of keeping all my files safe and backed up for transfer?

Solution
After I install windows and I insert the second drive into my system, do I have to do anything to my second hard drive? Or do I just plug it in and it'll work straight away as intended?
If there's any system or system partitions on it you would be wise to delete any of those partitions to save space. Programs installed on it most probably wouldn't work until reinstalled in same place.
I have 2 hard drives that I want to move to my new PC. If all the files from my main hard drive that has windows on it gets moved to my second hard drive, and I plug my second hard drive into my new system after I install windows on my main hard drive, is that a good way of keeping all my files safe and backed up for transfer?
Just keep drive you don't want windows on disconnected until windows installation is completed.

After I install windows and I insert the second drive into my system, do I have to do anything to my second hard drive? Or do I just plug it in and it'll work straight away as intended?
If there's any system or system partitions on it you would be wise to delete any of those partitions to save space. Programs installed on it most probably wouldn't work until reinstalled in same place.

Solution