[SOLVED] Windows installer help

Sep 22, 2019
Recently I got a new motherboard, cpu, and ram and after installing the new components I tried to do a fresh install of windows from the dvd when the screen came up with loading files after that went away and the starting windows screen came up half way through the animation without any prompt it resets. It has done this in a loop I’ve tried removing all but one stick of ram, switching around the monitor inputs, and doing the install off of a flash drive but the same thing keeps happening. Anyone know anyway to help fix the problem.
specs
I-7 9700 @ 4.7
32GB ddr4 3200
Prime z-930a motherboard
GTX-1070 strix

Solution
Where did you get the Windows install from? If you didn't get it direct from Microsoft, do you have a valid product key to download the ISO from Microsoft (Windows 7 ISO Direct from Microsoft)

Can you try removing the graphics card and all but one RAM module and attempt the install again?

Is there a reason you're trying to install Windows 7 (not officially supported) instead of Windows 10?

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Where did you get the Windows install from? If you didn't get it direct from Microsoft, do you have a valid product key to download the ISO from Microsoft (Windows 7 ISO Direct from Microsoft)

Can you try removing the graphics card and all but one RAM module and attempt the install again?

Is there a reason you're trying to install Windows 7 (not officially supported) instead of Windows 10?

-Wolf sends

Solution
Sep 22, 2019

-Wolf sends
I just had a official windows 7 dvd install disc and that’s what I’ve been using but I read that windows 7 doesn’t work on the newest generation so I’m going to attempt windows 10 and if problems are the same I’ll follow the steps of removing the gpu and all but one ram.

TRENDING THREADS