windows installer package

heniya

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017
hello, I have recently reset my computer to factory by a professional. I just tried to install itunes but it did not work. the itunes tech support person told me that i am suppose to have windows installer package in control panel/ programs but it's not there. what do i do? i have tried located a download option but did not find that anywhere. I have also found lots of "windows installer error fixes" but i can't fix something i don't have installed. thank you so much for your help !!

itslockdown

Honorable
Mar 13, 2016
First you should make sure the apple software update for windows is up to date, go to programs and make sure it's there and update it. If it seems to be at the current version (mine is showing 2.2.0.150 at the moment). If it appears to be updated fully, then click on it and click "modify" then click repair.

heniya

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017

the itunes error read....apple application support is required to run itunes. please uninstall. i have windows 7. prior to the reset of my computer, i had itunes downloaded to my computer so i will assume i had the "windows installer package". thanks for responding !

heniya

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017

i checked in control panels /programs and there are no apple programs in there at all. i assume i go to apple.com and download a software? thanks for replying

btw , when i plug my iphone 5s to the computer...the normal screen doesn't come up anymore either. i usually get an option to download my pics etc