"Windows Is Not Genuine"

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmen

Honorable
May 9, 2013
I have a laptop from dell purchased in January 2010 with which i got the drivers and windows 7 disc for reinstall purposes and since then i have reinstalled windows couple of times and recently it has been showing that windows is not genuine and i was able to remove it through "slmgr -rearm" through cmd but now its not working anymore (maximum number of rearms have been exceeded) even when i change regedit skiprearm value of 0 to 1. What happens is that it shows me that i need to restart computer but then its same thing over again. I don't know why. I know for sure windows is definitely genuine and whenever i'm playing game or doing some work the notification just minimizes it and get me to desktop. I can live with that notification but this constant switching to the desktop to show me the same message is annoying me. Any fix guys?

D

Deleted member 217926

If you have a legit copy that is showing it's not legit you need to contact Microsoft. There is a phone activation if the online activation will not work. That's about all the help we can give you. Trying registry workarounds may have you blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.